Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Blog Awards!

Hi
just another quick post today to let you all know that I recieved some Blog Awards last week and I have been too busy to post them. I hope to have some time next week to post them and  re-gift them...lol
I will be doing a craft show this weekend so I have been busy working on some projects for the show and I also will be in a Blog Hop this Saturday and need to get my project ready for that. oh yeah and then there is this little thing called work that keeps me from Scrapping all day long!!!
Thanks for understanding! Dont forget to visit my blog on Saturday
Sylvia

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I am now a follower of your blog as well. So nice to meet you! Looking forwared to your first blog hop! I'm doing my first hop this month as well with Mark's Finest Papers next week. Stop by if you have a chance!

    ReplyDelete