Thursday, August 4, 2011

Superhero Card

Blogger friends please play along at http://www.celebratetheoccasion.blogspot.com/ The theme for this week Challenge #24 is "Kids Birthday" The prize for this month over at CTO is a $25 PaperTrey ink gift certificate. Who wouldent want to win that? I am not on Design Team duty this week but what the heck  I decided to play along since I love making cards so much!



Isnt this just the cutest card?? I love it!! I cut the Superhero Boy from the Playtime Cricut Lite Cartridge at 4 inches. The background paper is My Little shoebox. I love how the background is really bright and looks like a Cartoon. I cut the grass at 3 inches using the Straight from the Nest Cartridge.

Please stop by my blog Saturday for the Princess Blog hop!!

Happy Crafting
Sylvia

16 comments:

  1. What a cute super hero, love your background paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!
    Laurie Fellow DT Member
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's a cute little super hero!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!! Thanks for playing along at CTO.

    Mary
    marebearscraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute and it's just perfect for that special person! Thanks for joining CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so cute! Thanks for joining CTO.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love your superhero! Great work!

    Thanks for joining us at CTO!
    Rebecca "Crafting Misfit"
    Celebrate the Occasion DTM
    Visit my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining us this week on your off week. I love your card. The boy on it is one of my Favorite cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! Thanks for joining in with team 2.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cutie patootie! Thanks for joining in on the challenge this week!

    Your fellow CTO DT member,
    Tracey
    www.trailoftreasures.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a little super hero of my own so of course I adore your card! Thanks for joining us this week at CTO.
    Hugs, Jenni
    http://mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete