For this card I used the Penguin from Create a Critter cricut cartridge. Penguin is cut at 3 inches. I chalked the penguins cheeks and also wrapped some red furry yarn around the penguin to make it look like he is wearing a scarf. The background paper is from the Recollections Christmas stack that I got at Micheals. I tore some white cardstock and then inked it to make it look like snow. Stamp is from the Scrappy Moms.
I will be giving away 12 items in honor of the 12 days of Christmas blog hop. The first 9 are shown in this picture. 3 more items will be added throughout the next 11 days of the hop. You must be a Follower to win. Leave a comment on this post for a chance to win. I will pick a winner on December 9th.
next stop on the blog hop is
Sandra at http://www.365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/
1. Sylvia - http://www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com/
2. Sandra - http://www.365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/
3. Patricia - http://www.creativediva98.blogspot.com/
4. Gaby - http://www.gabycreates.com/
5. Esther- http://www.forthejoyofcreating.blogspot.com/
6. Monica - http://www.simplycricutting.blogspot.com/
7. Anita - http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com/
8. Jessica- http://www.chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com/
10. Alina- http://www.neverstopscrapping.blogspot.com/
11. Veronica- http://www.mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com/