Thursday, March 15, 2012

Cameo Creations Design Team

Hello all my wonderful Bloggie Friends. I have some exciting news to share. I am now a part of the Cameo Creations Design Team. I am super excited. I love playing with my cameo. it can do so many cool things.

For todays challenge we were asked to create a square shaped card uisng a Digi stamp and buttons,



For my card I used the cute bugaboo brats bugs digital stamp girl ladybug. My card is cut at 6 by 6 and the stamped image is about 5.5 inches.I colored her with my cameo..who knew you could also do that? I added some stickles to her wings and some chalk to her cheeks.   I put the white background paper through the cuttlebug. I accented the card with some black and white polka dot ribbon and some black buttons.

please stop by http://www.monicascreativemadness.com/ to play along with this challenge.  This weeks sponser  is http://www.bugaboostamps.com/ one lucky winner will recieve 7 digital stamps, which is a $21 value. Make sure you visit bugaboo stamps every friday to get a free digi.

2 comments:

  1. So cute...that image is super sweet! Welcome to the Cameo Creations DT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what an adorable card Sylvia!! Love the image, she looks so super sweet!
    TFS :0)
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete