Thursday, September 27, 2012

Cameo Creations Challenge

Welcome to another Cameo Creations ChallengeThis weeks challenge is anything goes! You can create anything you want as long as it includes a using your Silhouette machine! How awesome is this?! I know you will be crafting so why not enter your project to this awesome challenge!

For this challenge we have an amazing sponsor! Abby from Scrapbookaholic By Abby is generously donating a stamp from her Dilo En Espanol Store.  She is giving away a Camila stamp set!




i cut the base of my card with the Silhouette. I used the adorable Camilla stamp from the Dilo en Espanol store. I colored her with some copics.




Check out this Amazing prize

 
 
For a chance to win this prize, please make sure you stop by www.cameocreationschallenge.blogspot.com I cant wait to see what you come up with.

1 comment:

  1. Hi – Will you please post a link to your Blog at The Scrapbooking Community at vorts.com? Our members will love it.
    Members include: Other Scrapbookers, Scrapbooking Enthusiasts and Experts.
    It's easy to do, just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website. You can also add Articles, Photos, and Videos if you like.
    Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you. I hope you consider sharing with us.
    Please feel free to share as often and as much as you like.
    The Scrapbooking Community: http://www.vorts.com/scrapbooking/
    Thanks,
    James Kaufman, Editor

    ReplyDelete